We have a career opportunity for happy personality and a licence to succeed. Did that sound professional and stuffy enough?
- Young, passionate, and ready to start a career in real estate?
- Can sell (lease) ice to a polar bear or sand to a polar bear that somehow lives in the desert?
If you said yes to the first question then we have an opportunity for you. We are seeking a new staff member to join our team.
If you answered yes to the second, that’s just weird. How do you even speak to a polar bear?
How to apply
- Driver’s license. If you can’t drive, you can’t get to appointments.
- A positive approach to everything. No one wants to work with a negative nelly.
- A can-do attitude. I just re-worded the last point because it is so important.
- You know where the spell-check option is.
- You can construct and type a sentence.
- You can run to a schedule.
- We use many mobile apps to get things done. You need to be very comfortable with Android.
- We are google apps people, being able to use google apps is essential.
- You can thumb type on a touch screen as fast as you can touch type on a keyboard.
- No experience in real estate is preferred.
- It can be difficult to break bad habits and training.
- We do things completely differently to most other agents.
Full on the job training provided. Some of your duties are below.
- Scheduled home opens.
- Private viewings.
- Final bond inspections, level 1.
- Property condition reports, level 1.
- Mobile phone.
- Car and fuel.
- Initial pay will be $25/hour including super.
- Pay is reviewed every 3 months.
- Performance bonuses are offered from time to time.
This position is initially for 4 days a week. You need the flexibility to move to 5 days a week when we have more jobs for you. You also have a 30 minute lunch break every day too.
- Friday 10:30 AM- 6:30 PM
- Saturday 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Sunday 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Monday 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM