Top 5 best cleaning products – to weaponize your cleaning power
Cleaning, that necessary chore that you simply can’t avoid. A tedious task for busy tenants and a worrisome concern for landlords and property managers.
We know that getting it right can be a daunting task. Unless you are equipped with the right products to get the job done swiftly and efficiently with as little elbow grease as possible.
But what household cleaners actually stack up? The results can be quite surprising with most brand name products just not cutting it. With so many options to choose from you may end up running the cleaning gauntlet and accumulating an array of useless chemicals under your sink.
We have compiled a no nonsense list of the best performing, tried and tested products to keep in your cleaning arsenal. Maximising your cleaning power and setting you on the right path to cleaning bliss – if there is such a thing.
1. Coles Ultra Mould Killer. Removing mould from bathroom grout or silicone can be a disaster without the right product. This affordable mould killer from Coles Supermarkets really stacks up. Simply spray onto the affected area and leave for a few minutes then wipe and rinse to clean.
Handy Tip: A grout brush is a great tool for getting in between bathroom tiles without harsh scrubbing.
2. Peerless JAL One Shot Toilet Cleaner. One Shot is a powerful commercial cleaning agent, designed to remove staining and scale build-up. Apply to the toilet bowel allowing suitable contact time then clean with a toilet brush as usually. Repeated usage will remove tough staining and leave the toilet looking as good as new
3. Coles Ultra Glass and Window Cleaner. Sometimes the most obvious areas are easily forgotten. Windows often get missed. Luckily glass is easy to clean and a simple cost effective cleaner will do the job quickly and effortlessly.
4. Gumption Multi -Purpose Cleaner. Effective on the toughest of grease and grime with a fresh lemon scent. Gumption is a mild abrasive smooth paste that removes ingrained stains and dirt. Australian made and free from harsh chemicals and bleaches
5. Selleys Liquid Sugar Soap. A professional strength and high-performance formula which powers through tough grease and grime. Fantastic for removing grubby marks from walls and doors without damaging the paint.
Now that you have equipped your cleaning caddy with the right products, the war against grime is easily won. Please make sure to read all of the cleaning product label directions to ensure proper usage and care is taken.